MANILA -- Due to inclement weather brought by tropical storm "Jolina", some local government units in several northern Luzon provinces have declared class suspension Friday.
These are as follows:
* Isabela - all levels, public and private
* Quirino Province - pre-school to secondary, public and private
* Kalinga - pre-school to senior high school, public and private
* Ifugao - pre-school to senior high school, public and private
* Mountain Province - pre-school to senior high school, public and private
* Benguet - pre-school, public and private
State weather agency Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and. Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) said "Jolina" has intensified into a tropical storm Friday morning as it moves closer to northern-central Luzon area.
Tropical cyclone warning signal (TCWS) no. 2 was raised over Isabela, northern Aurora, Quirino, Kalinga, Mountain Province, Ifugao, Nueva Vizcaya.
Source: Philippine News Agency