Boy, 3, dies in fire

LEGAZPI CITY, Albay, Philippines A three-year-old boy died in a fire that razed their house in this city Wednesday night.

Ryan Aldeza was reportedly asleep when the fire broke out in Barangay Puro at around 10:35 p.m., city police chief Superintendent Alex Pederio said.

Pederio said a kerosene lamp could have sparked the blaze.

“The flames spread quickly and destroyed the house made of bamboo,” he said.

Investigators said the boy’s mother, Sally, was not around when the fire broke out.

Sally told police she left her son sleeping on the floor to buy food.

Related posts